Saturday, December 3, 2011

Dirty's Little Secret...Christmas Is Coming, and It's Not Just the Goose Getting Fat !

Ok so, I  apologize in advance to all of you who will consume my cookies this Holiday Season. Is it really my fault that they taste and look so yummy? Well...maybe it kind of is :) but let me say, I am not placing the cookie in your mouth...you do that all by your onesies ( as Jack Sparrow would say).

That being said let me show you Dirty's Secret Christmas Trees, mine are already decorated!




Bet you haven't even put one up yet.




As Maria aka Julie Andrews from The Sound of Music would say "These are a few of my favorite things!" Cookies, icing, cuteness and... Christmas M&M's! I swear the Christmas edition taste better than the regular colored ones, just like how the Halloween Oreos taste better than the regular Oreo. I'm telling you, regular Oreos don't have enough filling...Double Stuffed Oreos have TOO much filling, but Halloween Orange Oreos have JUST the right amount!




These little guys got in a fight with a Candy Cane and won. They decided to turn them into hip outer wear, kudos because I bet it's tastier than bear skin.




Well it's not a silver bell.... but a blue bell looks just as good.




I'd like to point out that not every snowflake or Christmas tree is alike.




This one I apologize for because prior to my cookie photo sesh some ELF snuck into my kitchen and piped a line of pink icing. Dirty's Little Secret: this ELF happened to be of the male persuasion. Personally I had no intention of adding PINK to my Christmas cookies however, it happened and thankfully didn't ruin the integrity of this particular cookie. By the time this cookie was eaten the snowman was turned into a PINK Snowman... sigh... might be popular with little girls? 

Those were my trial Holiday Cookies, I'm still waiting on my silver and gold decorative balls to create the version I have pictured in my head. Within the next week I will have Christmas Cookie Packages featuring these yummy, decorative little guys AND my own fusion Scandinavian Holiday Cookie Platter! Did I mention I'm part Danish? Well I'll leave the full story for another post! Until then Dirty's Final Secret: up your workout routine so you can get in shape for when you have to burn off the excess calories from my cookies! Trust me, it'll be worth it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment